Pupils are accepted for places in The Sultana School on the condition that:
Admission form is collected from the school’s admin office for a fee of N5000 only.
Complete the application form and submit to the school’s admin office together with:
– Photocopy of birth certificate
– Three passport sized photographs with child’s name clearly written at the back.
– Photocopy of immunization record card.
– Copy of report from previous school.
– Transfer/leaving certificate from previous school.
– Completed form with name of persons authorized to pickup the child (this given when collecting the admission form).
Following receipt of the completed documentation, applicants will be invited to visit the school for assessment test.
After the assessment, a visit to the head teacher to discuss the results with the teacher concerned and decide on the allocation of a place. This process takes a minimum of one day. The head teacher’s decision is final.
Children are offered places in school based on result of an educational assessment which may include reports from various schools.
A child new to The Sultana School will not be permitted to take up place until the first terms fees have been paid, except in exceptional circumstances and by prior agreement with the head teacher.
NOTE: payment for the admission form can be made into any of our accounts below:
Guaranty Trust Bank
Account Name: The Sultana Company Educational LTD
Account Number: 0023006716
Account Name: The Sultana Sch for Nursery and Primary
Account Number: 1012202617
Account Name: The Sultana School (for Nursery and Primary)
Account Number: 0000647168
For further information contact the admission office through: